Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Creatively Living On Less

Welcome to my little blog about living on less.

I think many of us find that by the time we get close to making the ends meet someone seems to have moved the ends lol. In many cases however people are starting to wise up to the amount of chemicals in products and the cost involved on things that we can make ourselves.
I also think it is easier to make much of what we use in the house from cleaning products to makeup and many other things and I am going to share what I have learnt over the years  with you.

I am pretty big on recycling and being green but I still like my creature comforts such as air-conditioning, cable Television and of course the internet so like many other people I save the planet in other ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiding place off with his head

Here's a fun little project to turn a stuffed animal in to a great hiding spot for your valuables. its cheap and super fun for ...