Monday, May 5, 2014

Tic Tac Toe with Tic Tacs

Have you ever wondered how many things you can do with a Tic Tac Pack?
As a mom, I am always looking for ways to entertain my toddler while we are out and about. Especially with activities that fit easily in my purse. Anyone else? Considering I almost always have a pack of Tic Tacs in my purse, I thought I’d take them to the next level and turn a pack into a fun game for my daughter and I. Because what’s more fun than playing ‘Tic Tac’ Toe with actual Tic Tacs? :)

This DIY Tic Tac Toe Game For On-The-Go could also work as a favor for a kid’s party or treats for an upcoming holidays.


 Simply print the labels (see below for FREE printables), attach them to your Tic Tac Pack, and throw them in your purse for when you need some entertainment and a treat!


 You can purchase Multi Colored Tic Tac Packs so it’s easy for two players to pick a color for the game (check out all the flavor combo packs)


No comments:

Post a Comment

coffee pod racks

want to know what to do with those stupid coffee pod racks well this is a pretty good idea and a pretty cool way to store eggs