- 1 cup (90g) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups hot water
- Place the coconut and water in a high powered blender.
- Turn on low then up to high speed.
- Blend for 3 minutes.
- If you are using in a soup or a curry, I recommend using as is. If you plan on using it as a beverage, then filter through a fine mesh sieve, cheesecloth, or nut milk bag. You can keep the sediment to add to smoothies or dry it out at a low oven temp and use as coconut flour.
- Store in the fridge.
- Makes 660 ml (2 and 2/3 cup)