- Take the sole out of your shoe and set it face down on a cheap dollar store sun shade.
- Use a Sharpie to trace an outline around the sole.
- Use scissors to cut out the outline you just drew.
- Put the sole back in your shoe, and put your new custom fit insert into your shoe as well.
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Keeping your feet warm
at May 29, 2018
1. Heat the pie maker up until it’s at “ready” temperature. Mark my words, this step will take longer than cooking the actual egg. 2. ...
How simple is this This is seriously a great idea for camping
I have been doing this for years and love it. Night lights are important especially for the aged and the young so give this a go as once ...
This is such a great way to hide a washing machine in your kitchen and why was it nit around when I lived in a small apartment